Item number RUXQ3
Inspired by Karl Lagerfeld’s childhood in Hamburg. Karl himself described it as: “The mist, the wind, the sight of the Elbe through the curtains, and the horns of the boats”.
This powerful, crystalline masculine fragrance is inspired by the Alster River. Water in all its majesty. The icy effect of mandarin combined with invigorating mint evokes the freshness of the winds and the rivers. Then a floral trio of freesia, sage and lavender infuses its aromatic notes on a bed of moss, woods and tender musks.
- Bottle Size (in milli litre): 60
- Fragrances Size – ml: 60ml
- Scent Type: Fresh
- Top Notes: Mandarin, Mint, Aquatic
- Heart Notes: Sage, Lavender, Freesia
- Base Notes: Blond Wood, Musks, Moss
- A Fougere Aromatic Aquatic Eau de Toilette
There are no reviews yet.